Thursday, October 29, 2009

Davey: The Haunter



These ghosts are different. These ghosts have no weaknesses. They haunt by day and by night. They are with everyone at all times. I am scared. The whole world should be scared.
I am Davey Blacksman. My job is to haunt the haunters. Why choose such an unusual job, without pay, or praise or power? Because ghosts have targeted me my entire life. When I was 12, my eyes would roll to the back of my head on various occasions, at various locations. I would see my brain; I could hear all of my brain’s thoughts. “Davey… Davey…” the voice would say in the stereotypical ghostly whisper. Then, the whisper would stop, and a deep voice would scream: DAVEY, WE FOUND YOU. I would drop on my knees and whimper and speak in unimaginable languages unknown to the human world every time the ghosts said they found me. As a child this made me an instant outcast. I have not become more popular as an adult either. I live alone, stay inside as much as I can; cook TV dinners with the side dishes of corn, and mashed potatoes in different compartments. Even after hearing it my whole life, it got scarier every time. These ghosts have forced me to follow them; and I have for 46 years. I know they are everywhere. I developed a special camera lens to separate the ghost world from reality. I have gotten lucky only a couple of times. We all need to start believing that there is something else out there. Or else things are going to happen to our world that are unfathomable to anyone in the human race.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! the hand is so creepy!! These are great Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahah DAVEY BLACKSMAN HAHAHAH lol love it spenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really creepy and great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. spencer, i really believe you have a pure knack for this, although these are mediocre compared to my photographs, they show your excellence.

    ReplyDelete