Friday, October 16, 2009

The Dreamed


The Dreamed

I walk, but it is not me
I speak, but it is not me
I believe, but I really don’t
I forget, but I actually remember
I feel, but it is not me
I get sucked in, pulled
Cleansed, and then spit out
It happens, but it does not happen to me
I sleep, but I am awake
I awake, but I am asleep

Then the light turns on and it is time
Time to perform to an audience incapable
Of ever knowing, comprehending
What I am doing
Because while I am doing things
I am also not doing them
It just depends.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent poem and image sequence. The final image is slightly more grounded in reality, maybe due to the light glare on the door or the angle of the hand. See if you have another version that might match the (very!) eerie first image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my life be like... ooh ahh ooh ooh. my life be like ooh ahh ooh ahh ooh ooh.
    THAT SONG COMPLETELY CAPTURES WHAT YOU ARE CONVEYING IN THIS SEQUENCE MAJOR PROPS YO

    ReplyDelete